Veteran Services : OSU Institute of Technology

21 Фев 2015 | Author: | No comments yet »
Toyota Street Affair

Contact Information

OSUIT Service Office

1801 E. 4th

Okmulgee, OK 74447

PH: 918-293-4972


Our veterans had their — to protect our freedoms. And has its mission—to provide the training, and resources to deploy a workforce-ready, marketable veteran with the and credentials valued by employers, in the possible time span, by the military training and experience for credit, and creating a direct to the veteran’s desired college

Oklahoma State University of Technology would like to you for serving your country. You undoubtedly made sacrifices and hardships unknown to most You have risked everything for country and few of us will ever all that entails.

The Veteran Office is committed to providing the possible services and programs to the and their dependents who attend State University Institute of The Veteran Services office primarily with processing benefits offered through the Department of Veterans Affairs

OSUIT would like to you in your transition to campus we have many departments and who are particularly interested in helping adjust to campus life.The Center is located in the Grady W. Center, Suite 119 and can be reached at or (918)293-5208.Disability Services for Students is in the Lasso Center and can be reached at Student fees cover services and we welcome the chance to be of

OSUIT offers a Veteran located in the Student Union is available for use by our Veteran Students; could be a great place to other Veterans on campus.

If you questions, would like to a tour, or would like information, contact Veterans in OSU Institute of Technology’s Office of Affairs at 918-293-4972, or by email at .

Applying for VA Education Benefits

first step is to submit initial application for benefits to the Veterans Administration. (EXCEPTION: for Chapter 31 must meet a USDVA counselor). Initial procedures can be found at by on the “Apply Online” button.

If you specific questions regarding the of education program you are eligible for or procedures, please contact the US of Veterans Affairs at 1-888-442-4551, or go the website at

Once the has been submitted, you will two copies of the “Certificate of Eligibility” the Veteran’s Administration.Bring one copy of Certificate of Eligibility to the Veteran office located in the Grady for further processing.


Eligibility criteria and benefits for veterans’ education benefit from the U.S. Department of Affairs (VA).Monthly stipends, periods, and documentation required are in the links below.


The university’s Office of Services is required to have information on file for each in order that the veteran can be by academic calendar dates and hours of enrollment.

For receipt of VA benefits throughout your career, you will be required to a Veterans Advisory Form semester.

Chapter 30, 1607 and recipients must verify with the VA at the end of each calendar before receipt of payment for month. To verify enrollment, go to the Web Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) at or call 1-877-823-2378.

Students also need to fill out the forms their first or when information changes:

VA Worksheet

Release of Information

Military Education Transfer

OSUIT awards credit as by the American Council on Education as published in “The Guide to the of Military Experiences in the Armed for selected educational experiences by the armed forces. Veteran are REQUIRED to submit any and all prior not limited to but including military

Websites for military credit:


Class attendance is in order to receive education under any of the veterans benefit a letter grade of “F” in a course for will require student of veteran’s education benefits. receipt of an “I” (incomplete) grade require that the student the “I” grade removal conditions one calendar year in order to repayment of education benefits.

classes and changes in original schedules can also affect received for education benefits.Before any schedule changes, it is important to consult the Veterans Benefits office in order to avoid/lessen the financial impact. If challenges in classes that could final grades received, the Veterans Benefit Services regarding possible tutoring and other available resources.

Yellow Ribbon Program

The Ribbon Program is a provision of the law was created by the Post-9/11 GI Bill allows institutions to voluntarily into an agreement with the VA to tuition and fee expenses that the in-state undergraduate tuition Students must apply for the Ribbon Program and must the following criteria to qualify:

by the University as a non-Oklahoma resident;

(or dependents under Transfer of at the 100% benefit level

Active duty members and are not eligible for the program.

Yellow participants are required to maintain enrollment each semester and maintain satisfactory academic towards completion of your

Students must complete the for Yellow Ribbon Program and submit it to the Veteran Services

Military Tuition Assistance

Tuition Assistance programs may be through the various branches of the For more information on these students should contact the Officer of their unit.

FINANCIAL RECOURSES for information.

Interesting Articles

Here you can write a commentary on the recording "Veteran Services : OSU Institute of Technology".

Sign in, to write a review.

Our partners
Follow us
Contact us
Our contacts

Born in the USSR


About this site

For all questions about advertising, please contact listed on the site.

Toyota cars catalog with specifications, pictures, ratings, reviews and discusssions about cars Toyota.